I CAN PONTIFICATE, TOO.


Friday, October 1, 2010

SL's Next Top Model?

I was wandering through a store yesterday and came across an avatar wearing this tag: Platinum Super Model. Instantly consumed by tag envy, I vowed to be one too. I can do this!


See? That wasn't so hard, right? But dang! this parasol's heavy. I need to rest for just a minute.


Okokok, I'm on top of this. How long did you say I have to stand still?


What's that shiny thing over there? Oh, right! I'm a model. Check out my hair and jewelry.


I could almost do this. If only I weren't so shy.


Maybe I could try being a foot model?

Sigh. I guess I'll have to settle for a fake Super Model tag.

Dress: Demeter by Indyra Originals
Hair: Wish You Were Here by Shag
Jewelry: Lovintine Jewelry Set by Kess Kreations
Parasol: Imported Parasol by The Sea Hole
Poses in Pics 1 & 4: Olive Juice
Poses in Pics 2, 3, 5 & 6: Marukin
Shoes: Coquette by H&S
Skin: IsiS by Dutch Touch

1 comments:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

lol this is the cutest post ever! My favorite line is "See? That wasn't so hard, right? But dang! this parasol's heavy. I need to rest for just a minute." It made me smile! I am glad you like the set! I'll be sending you jewelry fair stuff soon! <3333
Your IM made me smile <3

Post a Comment