I CAN PONTIFICATE, TOO.


Monday, October 18, 2010

Food, Glorious Food!

'Tis the season for parties. And being the good hostess that I am, off I went to Kitchen Korner in search of noms for my guests. And I hit the jackpot!

A Halloween cupcake platter that dispenses 3 kinds of cupcakes is just the thing I need for my coffee table.


I got a board with salad makings that will give my guests yummy bowls of salad with creamy dressing on the side. Hot cider and muffins hit the spot now that the weather is turning chilly. And who can live without this elegant tea set that dispenses pretty pink cupcakes and tea?


I couldn't resist this tuxedo cake. It dishes out the cutest mini tuxedo cakes. And of course no party is complete without Koolaid and cocktails. The wine set is for the after party. ;-)


And now for the real reason I went shopping: My 4th rezday is coming up. Although I'm not sure I can wait that long before I dig into this delightful cake.


Kitchen Korner celebrated its 6th anniversary on July 6th this year. Six years!! Karamel Madison not only has a vast collection of recipes but she is an awesome, sweet and friendly chef. I hope she continues cooking amazing treats for many years to come.

When you shop there, be sure to hit the MM and also join the inworld group. Karamel gives away delicious gifts every week.

from Kitchen Korner:
Halloween Cupcake Party Platter
In the Make'n Salad
Apple Cider & Banana Nut Muffins
Pink Rose Tea Set
Tuxedo Groom's Cake
Mr Koolaid Grape
Hrnqtiq Cocktail Tray
Romantic Wine & Rose Set
Festive Rezz Day Cake

1 comments:

Karamel Madison said...

Thank you, ChatBrat, for your kinds words and encouragement. That is what keeps me inspired to keep creating what I love to do most in Second Life.

Keep on the look out for some new and exciting creations coming up in the future.

With much appreciation!

Karamel Madison
Kitchen Korner

Post a Comment