I CAN PONTIFICATE, TOO.


Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pond with Koi

I wanted a serene, beautiful spot on my land but I lack the building skills to create one. So off I went to Pocket Gardens. They sell entire gardens in small inexpensive packages.

I returned home with a pretty pond and koi. It comes with rose bushes, too. All I had to do was find a good spot to rez it.

Awww I can pet the fishies. My kitten has been missing for a few days, maybe the fish will help me deal.


Sometimes I just sits and thinks. Hmm what's that sound?


Look who showed up to meet the fish! My kitten's just here to be friendly, right? Right?


The pond is available in 2 sizes, I bought the larger one with 2 friendly fish. It has 3 sits so my friends can enjoy it too. The colors of the rose bushes can be changed, as can the texture on the basin. And it's low prim. Score!

Castalia Basin with Koi
Creator: Carter Denja
Store: Pocket Gardens

0 comments:

Post a Comment