I CAN PONTIFICATE, TOO.


Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grass & Birdies Skybox

Spring is almost here and it's time to get a new home. Luckily for me, Di Hoorenbeek released the perfect skybox for my needs. Here it is, behind me:


C'mon in and take a peek.


The colors are very fresh and pretty. Di did a beautiful job on the textures. And she put in 3 large windows with seats. You can add whatever view you like outside. I added a grass texture to my sky platform.


There are even a few ravens on the walls, of which I shall speak nevermore.


Sitting alone waiting for the movers to deliver my furniture is a pain.


It is low prim, not at all pricey and available on xstreet. And it's the perfect size for a single gal. What more could an avatar ask for?

Skybox Grass & Birdies
Creator: Di Hoorenbeek
Available only on xstreet: Skybox, Demo

0 comments:

Post a Comment