I CAN PONTIFICATE, TOO.


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Suha by Indyra Originals

If you know me, you know I am a major fan of Indyra Seigo's designs. She recently released Suha, an adorable Spring outfit. Race over and get your copy today.


The top is beautifully sculpted and the shading on the textures is perfect. It is cinched at the waist by a gorgeous gold belt, which gives this casual outfit an elegant look. It has a resize HUD to help you fit the prim to any shape.


The sculpted shorts have a pretty diagonal texture that lined up perfectly for me.


This outfit is available in several snazzy colors: Blue Curacao, Honeysuckle, Live Coral, Noir, Peony, Russet and Silver Cloud.

These shoes, also by Indyra, are cute and versatile. They are available in black and in white.


The Suha Stones jewelry is a natural fit with this look. This set is available in several colors that match the outfits.


I love the Marina tote and you will too. Each bag can be worn 3 different ways and includes adorable animations that worked fine with my AO. It is available in black and in white.


I'm usually fashionista fail, but Indyra makes pulling a look together so darn easy! And every piece is amazingly detailed.

I recently met Indyra herself. I have long loved her designs, and now I'm a fan of the designer too.

Do visit her store. I never leave empty handed and I've never been disappointed with any of her products. Go shop!


Hair: Adam by Bryce
Jewelry: Suha Beads by Indyra Originals
Outfit: Suha by Indyra Originals
Poses: Elisa and Poseur
Shoes: Coquette Noir: Marina Wedge by Indyra Originals
Skin: Gwen by Dutch Touch

0 comments:

Post a Comment