I CAN PONTIFICATE, TOO.


Sunday, September 12, 2010

I won the lottery \o/


I once won $5 in a scratch off lottery. So when I heard that Miao had a Scratch & Win HUD, I teleported over right away.

Sure enough, there it is!


I quickly purchased my ticket and took a minute to read the notecard in case there was any tricky fine print. There wasn't. It looks simple enough even for me.


I wore my HUD and all I had to do was click 3 of the circles to see if I get a match. Click, click, click. And voilĂ ! I won! \o/


And almost immediately, I got this popup:


Woot! My prize is a cute tank top.


See you in Miao!

PS: I hear the Win & Wear systems will soon be on sale to store owners. Here's hoping we see one in every SL store!

Wear & Win Scratcher HUD: Miao
Skin: Alyson by Belleza
Hair: Trinity by Truth
Shirt: Yellow Katerina Tank Top by Miao
Pants: Jeans {classic} by Zaara
Boots: Bloom Boots by Maitreya
Poses: [LAP]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure this is all very interesting, but I don't read SL fashion blogs.

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

Thank you, CB!!!! I hope you like the tank top! I also put you on the bloggers list for Miao. If you want off let me know. <3

Post a Comment